All Ute Tribal Members receive FREE memberships!
Community Price List
|Membership||General Community||Senior (55+) and Military (Show ID)||Add-Ons (2 Adults Max per Household)|
|3 Month||$125 ($1.39 per day)||$100 ($1.11 per day)||$43.75|
|6 Month||$220 ($1.22 per day)||$165 ($0.92 per day)||$77|
|12 Month||$350 ($0.96 per day)||$262.50 ($0.72 per day)||$122.50|
Daily, Monthly and Punch Pass Rates
|Facility Daily Visit||AKC (Active Kid Care) Daily Visit||AKC (Active Kid Care) Punch Pass Expires ONE year from purchase||Facility Punch Pass Expires ONE year from purchase||Senior (55+)|
Military (Show ID)
Punch Pass Expires ONE year from purchase
|One Month Membership NO ADD-ONS NO DISCOUNTS
|$6 (5-54 YRS), $5 (55+ & MILITARY)||$2||$20 (11 punches)||$50 (10 Punches)||$40 (10 Punches)||$65|
* 24/7 available with 3,6,12-month membership. Additional $15 annual fee.
* Southern Ute Tribal Members have the option for the $15 annual fee.
* Add-On expiration date MAY NOT EXCEED Primary membership expiration date. REGARDLESS of registration date.
* Eligible SUIT Employees receive 50% off General Community Rates.
The following are included with your membership:
- FREE PERSONAL TRAINING
- FREE POLAR BODY ASSESSMENT
- FREE FITNESS INCENTIVE PROGRAMS
- FREE GROUP EXERCISE CLASSES
- FREE TOWEL SERVICE
- AFFORDABLE CHILD CARE
- STATE OF THE ART WEIGHT ROOM AND CARDIO EQUIPMENT
- COLLEGIATE GYMNASIUM
- SWIMMING POOL, HOT TUB & SAUNA
SunUte Community Center would like to welcome you. We would also like to remind you that:
- Members are REQUIRED to present their membership card to the front desk at EACH visit to the community center. Please bring your card each time you visit.
Children MUST abide by the following rules:
- Ages 13 and over may be unaccompanied in the facility.
- Ages 8-12 may be unaccompanied by an adult in the pool and gym ONLY. They MUST be accompanied in all other areas (including the locker rooms) by an adult.
- Ages 7 and under must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times. The term “responsible adult” may include individuals 16 and older with SunUte management approval.
If you have any questions, please contact SunUte Community Center at 970-563-0214.
Forms and Print Documents
These forms are for your convenience. Please turn in all paperwork to the SunUte front desk and feel free to ask any questions. We will do our very best to answer them.
- Membership Information Form
- Liability Release Form
- Tribal Employee Payroll Deduction Form
- 24-7 Rules and Regulations Form
Return to Facility