Southern Ute Tribal Members receive FREE memberships!
Community Price List
|Membership||General Community||Senior (55+) and Military (Show ID)||Add-Ons (2 Adults Max per Household)||Student (8 - 19 yrs)|
* Add-On expiration date may not exceed primary membership expiration date, regardless of registration date
* Eligible SUIT employees receive 50% off general community rates.
* Student memberships are for children ages 8 – 19 that are not attached to a primary adult. If an adult in the same household pays for a membership, the student membership will become void and the child must be attached as an Add-On membership.
You receive all of the following benefits with 3, 6 and 12 month memberships:
- Free personal training
- Free polar body assessment
- Free fitness incentive programs
- Free group exercise classes
- Free towel service
- Affordable child care
- State-of-the-art weight room and cardio equipment
- Collegiate gymnasium
- Swimming pool, hot tub, and sauna
Daily, Monthly and Punch Pass Rates
|AKC Daily Visit||AKC Punch Pass (expires one year from purchase)|
|$2||$20 (11 punches)|
SunUte Community Center would like to welcome you. We would also like to remind you that:
- Members are REQUIRED to present their membership card to the front desk at EACH visit to the community center. Please bring your card each time you visit.
Children MUST abide by the following rules:
- Ages 13 and over may be unaccompanied in the facility.
- Ages 8-12 may be unaccompanied by an adult in the pool and gym ONLY. They MUST be accompanied in all other areas (including the locker rooms) by an adult.
- Ages 7 and under must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times. The term “responsible adult” may include individuals 16 and older with SunUte management approval.
If you have any questions, please contact SunUte Community Center at 970-563-0214.
Forms and Print Documents
These forms are for your convenience. Please turn in all paperwork to the SunUte front desk and feel free to ask any questions. We will do our very best to answer them.
Return to Facility