SunUte Recreation offers a variety of League and Tournament sports throughout the year, including Basketball, Softball, Baseball, Volleyball, Wrestling, and more. We also host noon ball during the lunch hour. Check our announcements for additional information.
Join us for our Noon activities… we offer indoor soccer, basketball, volleyball, and indoor climbing on various days throughout the week. Please check the monthly schedule below to join in your favorite sport or to try a new one!!
What we offer:
- 5 Different routes with varying difficulty
- Learn basic belaying techniques
- Harnesses, helmets, and shoes available for you to borrow
When can I climb?
- Come join us for Climbing Club
- Call the front desk to set up an appointment (970)563-0214
Why should I climb?
- Cross-training improves muscle dexterity
- Climbing improves grip strength & ignites your forearm and back muscles
- New way to challenge yourself physically & mentally
- Excellent activity for all ages
SunUte offers a variety of archery events throughout the year including 3D Tournaments, Traditional Target Shoots, and special events for youth archers.
SunUte’s archery range is open year-round and is open to the public.
Want a little coaching while you practice? Come to our “Archery Club”.
Dana Kopf | Southern Ute Shared Services
Jeremy Wade Shockley | Southern Ute Drum