Are you as “young” as you want to be? Our Polar BodyAge® System will tell you where you are today and give you a benchmark to measure your progress. It also tells you how many years you are able to take off your BodyAge with a plan for creating a younger, healthier you. Included in this assessment are health and nutrition questionnaires, height, weight, blood pressure, body fat percentage, max VO2 testing, and strength and flexibility tests. Please talk with a SunUte trainer today and get all the support and encouragement you need to reach your goal.
SunUte trainers are available for personal training by appointment. This benefit is included with your membership.
Our Active Kid Care program is designed to get your kids moving! We have an amazing team of providers that love playing with children. The equipment for your child to play with ranges from scooters to hula hoops to big balls to the parachute. Our staff is trained in CPR. First Aid, and Love and Logic and we are here to ensure your children have a fun and safe experience while you work out!
A few rules to know before you join us at SunUte with your children:
- Parents/Guardians are not allowed to leave the building while your child is in our care.
- We only are allowed to take care of your child if they are over 6 months and under 8 years of age.
- We are not allowed to change diapers, but we will come and find you if necessary!
- Please send healthy snacks with your child.
- Please do not allow your child to bring toys from home.
- If your child is sick; please stay and cuddle your child at home.
Nancy S. Young | Southern Ute Shared Services
Robert Ortiz | Southern Ute Drum
Jeremy Wade Shockley | Southern Ute Drum