Children under 8 years of age must be accompanied by an adult at least 16 years of age. All toddlers must have a poolside adult supervising them. Anyone requiring any sort of flotation must have an adult within arms reach of them.
- All children will be required to pass a swim test to be able to swim in water above their head
- Average pool temperature: approximately 83 degrees
- Spa/hot tub temperature: approximately 102 degrees
- Sauna temperature: variable
- We provide exercise equipment for adults to use, you must bring your own goggles
We can host your birthday parties! Food and drink must be kept outside on the patio or in the hallway at the picnic benches. There is no extra charge to use the pool area for a party; please call ahead so that we can prepare and have enough lifeguards on duty.
SunUte now carries Warm Belly Wetsuits. Our pool staff can tell you all about this wonderful new addition to our merchandise offerings.
Pool Health and Safety Rules:
Safety rules are extremely important in an aquatic setting. We work hard to be consistent so that we can keep the children as well as adults safe while enjoying the pool, hot tub, and sauna.
- There must be a lifeguard present at all times.
- Children under 8 must have an adult with them in the pool area watching them closely.
- Children who cannot swim must have an adult within arm’s reach if they are beyond where they can touch (even with floatation).
- Children under 3 must have an adult in the pool within arm’s reach.
- Please walk on the pool deck.
- Diving is only allowed by or on the diving board.
- The workout equipment is for lap swimming and adult use.
- Swim diapers are required for all who are not toilet trained.
- Swearing and “rude gestures” are not allowed at SunUte.
- Stay off the lap lane lines.
- Pushing, dunking, carrying on shoulders and playing rough is not allowed.
- Hanging from the basketball rim is not allowed.
- Alcohol and smoking are not allowed at SunUte. This includes the patio.
- No gum in the pool.
- All food must stay in the snack court area or be taken outside or in the hallway.
- Drinks must be in non-breakable containers. NO GLASS!
- Public display of affection is not
- We recommend that everybody shower before entering the pool, hot tub or sauna. We require patrons to rinse off after the sauna before entering the pool or hot tub.
- If you’re wearing shoes, they must be clean! Please help us keep the deck clean!
Hot Tub/Spa Health and Safety Rules
- If your child is not potty trained and requires swim diapers, they must stay on the top step.
- If your child is under 8 an adult must be at or in the hot tub to watch them closely.
- The CDC recommends that women not use hot tubs while pregnant due to internal heating and potential damage to the baby.
- Please, no toys, goggles or lifejackets in the hot tub.
- No swimming or playing in the hot tub as it is intended to be a place to relax.
- Children under the age of 12 should stay in the hot tub for no longer than 5 minutes.
- 10 is the maximum number of people allowed in the hot tub to maintain the appropriate chemical balance for safety.
Sauna Health and Safety Rules
- Please shower off before entering the sauna from the pool.
- Clean water only from the provided spigot! No oils on the rocks!
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- The lights must always remain on.
- This is a quiet space but not a private space- no public display of affection.
Diving Board Safety Rules
- One person on the board at a time.
- The diving well must be clear of all swimmers before jumping.
- Only one bounce for safety.
- Jump straight off the end of the board.
- No sitting or hanging on the board.
Lap Lane Rules
- Lap lanes are for adult use. Children may use them if adults are not using them.
- If there are two swimmers sharing a lane each swimmer will swim on one side or the other. (Straight Swim or “Split the Lane”)
- If there are more than 2 swimmers sharing a lane all swimmers will swim in a counterclockwise fashion. (Circle Swim)
- When the lap lanes are crowded all swimmers will be expected to share lanes.