|Room||Tribal Member Rates||Community Member Rates|
|1 Meeting Room (Mouache or Capote)||Free||$20/hr.|
|2 Meeting Rooms (full room)||Free||$40/hr.|
|1 Gym Court (Blue or Red court)||Free||$20/hr.|
|2 Gym Courts (full gym)||Free||$40/hr.|
|Group Exercise Room||Free||$20/hr.|
|Baseball/Softball Fields/SunUte Park||Free||$20/hr.|
* Guidelines for usage of space
- Staff will assist with scheduling adequate time for your event to accommodate preparation time (cooking/decorating/setup) and cleanup of your event. Your cooperation is requested to keep to the time scheduled for your event.
- Events that occur on Saturday and Sunday MUST be reserved by Friday at 5 PM to ensure that space and staff are available for the event. Users can reserve rental space the same day of an event Monday through Friday, depending on availability.
- Users must check in at the front desk to gain access to the space.
- AV equipment (TV/DVD/Projector) can be reserved for events. Please reserve in conjunction with room use.
- User understands there may be other events scheduled in the building. Thus, please be courteous of other users and their guests.
- The user is responsible for the setup of rooms. Cleanup after use is required and includes wiping down tables and chairs, sweeping floors, stacking chairs, returning tables to their mobile frames, and cleaning the kitchen, when used.
- A refundable cleaning deposit of $200.00 will be required for large events. When a cost is associated with the space, a refund will be available within two weeks, when authorized. In the event your reserved time is after 10 PM, a non-refundable security deposit will be imposed.
- Children 7 years old and younger must be supervised by a responsible individual, at least 16 years old, at all times.
- The user is responsible for his/her guests, including any damages that the user or guests cause.
- The Southern Ute Indian Tribe prohibits the use of alcohol and the manufacture, distribution, sale, purchase, possession, transfer, or use of illegal drugs in the SunUte Community Center. Please note that in the event a guest is intoxicated visibly or clearly, the staff will ask the user to ask that guest to leave in a safe manner and may call the Southern Ute Police Department to handle the matter.
Return to Facility