Walk-ins (daily visits) welcome
Punch passes can be purchased
We are now renting rooms (no more than 20 people/room)
Watch for noon ball announcements!
SunUte is open to everyone that has a SunUte Membership. No reservations required. No walk-ins allowed at this time.
You must show proof that you are fully vaccinated if you don’t want to wear a mask while in the building. (although we recommend a mask is worn while visiting SunUte)
Due to the Delta Variant and its high percentage of transmissibility SunUte is slowing down it’s reopening plan:
- Sunute staff will wear masks during their work hours; vaccinated or not.
- The only exception is for group exercise instructors while teaching if vaccinated.
- 24/7 is available for fully vaccinated.
- We are not accepting walk-ins at this point.
- We are not selling one-month memberships or punch passes.
- If you already have these, they will be honored, and you can use SunUte.
We will reassess the above holds on July 26th.
Indoor swimming for non-vaccinated individuals is considered a high risk activity
SunUte pool is open to high-risk individuals only from 7a-10a. High risk is defined as Elders and those with health risks.
- High risk is defined as Elders and those with health risks.
We do regulate the number of people allowed in the pool area. You may be asked to wait to allow the number of swimmers to go down to a safe number before entering the pool area. Feel free to call front desk and an ask about the numbers in the pool.
Boys and Girls Club is in the pool Wednesday from 2:00pm – 4:00pm.
As always, please feel free to call the SunUte front desk with any questions at 970-563-0214
Or Robin Duffy-Wirth, Director, at 970-563-2657 or 970-749-7998.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we navigate our reopening plan.
It’s been a long time and we have missed you!
GREAT NEWS! WE ARE OPENING JUNE 1ST!!
SunUte/MPF will be opening its doors on June 1st for tribal members and members of their immediate household. Our facilities will be limited and only available by reservation. SunUte’s phased reopening will begin with the fitness floor and pool only with limited hours. The group exercise classes and Active Kid Care will follow and then the gymnasium will open.
Guests will be required to make a reservation to use both of the facilities. In order to make the reservation system work, SunUte staff will be updating all SunUte membership household information. Please give us a call at (970)563-0214, Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. to do so. Once your membership information update is complete, staff will be ready to set each household up for online registration!
- Reservations are needed to use SunUte/MPF.
– If your SunUte membership is updated, but you are unable to make a reservation online, please call front desk and we will gladly assist you.
- Rolling opening stages for SunUte members (No walk-ins will be allowed.)
– Southern Ute Tribal Members and family members on their SunUte membership.
– Tribal Staff and family members on their SunUte membership.
- For information on reserving space at the Multi-Purpose Facility, please call 970-563-2640
Tribal Members, if you are interested in utilizing SunUte, and you have not received a call from us to update your SunUte membership, please call us! For your family members that paid: The number of days left on your membership on March 18, 2020 will be reinstated and you will receive an additional 14 days!
Please follow us on SunUte Facebook or the Tribal Council’s Instagram for more information!
Thank you and if you have any questions please call:
SunUte @ (970) 563-0214 or MPF @ (970) 563-2640
Elise Redd @ (970) 563-2641
Robin Duffy-Wirth, SunUte Director @ (970) 749-7998
Download PDF version below