Safety rules are extremely important in an aquatic setting. We work hard to be consistent so that we can keep the children as well as adults safe while enjoying the pool, hot tub and sauna.
- There must be a lifeguard present at all times.
- Children 7 and under must have an adult with them in the pool area.
- Children who cannot swim must have an adult within arm’s reach if they are beyond where they can touch (even with floatation).
- Children under 3 must have an adult within arm’s reach at all times in the water.
- Please walk on the pool deck.
- Diving is only allowed by or on the diving board.
- The workout equipment is for lap swimming and adult use.
- Swim diapers are required for all who are not toilet trained.
- Swearing and “rude gestures” are not allowed at SunUte.
- Stay off the lap lanes.
- Pushing, dunking, carrying on shoulders and playing rough is considered unsafe and not allowed.
- Hanging from the basketball rim or diving board is not allowed.
- No pool toys allowed (exception is basketballs and beach balls).
- No gum.
- Alcohol and smoking are not allowed at SunUte.
- Please take food outside or to the picnic tables in the hallway.
- Drinks must be in non-breakable containers.
- Public display of affection is not allowed.
- Shower before entering the pool. Rinse off after the sauna before entering the pool or hot tub.
- If you’re wearing shoes they must be clean!
These rules are for the safety of children under 12 years of age.
- If your child is not potty trained and requires swim diapers, they must stay on the top step.
- If your child is 7 and under, an adult must be in the spa with them.
- Please, no toys, swimming or playing in the spa as it is intended to be a place to relax.
- Children under the age of 12 should stay in the spa for no longer than 5 minutes.
- 8 is the maximum number of people allowed in the spa to maintain the appropriate chemical balance for safety.